Non-woven fabrics are fabrics that threads have not been used in their main structure. Unlike woven fabrics, these textiles are made directly from interwoven and bonded fibers.
The emergence of this industry dates back to the middle of the last century, with the aim of utilizing unused waste of woven industries and converting them into special-purpose textiles. Non-woven fabrics have become widespread in use today, and every day, the number of products in the industry is increasing.
Two basic steps are required to create a non-woven adhesive called web lamination (web forming) and bonding fibers to each other (web bonding). The layer is made in three different methods: dry, wet, or polymer. Bonding step can be done by mechanical, chemical or thermal methods or a set of these states.
Negin Rose Sepahan Textile Industries is one of the pioneers in the field of non-woven flooring. The home carpets of this industrial complex have been among the top brands in Iran for many years. These carpets are manufactured by dry-laying and the bonding process is done by mechanical means (needle-punching).
- Daily production capacity of over 10,000 square meters of non-woven fiber structures including types of felt, printed, patterned, hot roll, embossed carpets
- Using the best machines and equipment of the world
- Using the best quality raw materials
- Experienced and trained personnel
- Quality control and quality rating system
- Systematic configuration of elements
Production and products:
- The production team of the complex consists of highly experienced and highly technical people who are the factory’s main capital, and these people, based on the hardware of the factory, are able to produce layers and carpeting in a variety of different types, grades and designs. Household carpets are made up of simple velvet, plush designs, matchstick patterns, hot-engraved designs, stitch-printed designs, which on the next pages are pictured with the name of the design.
Felt printed carpeting in width of 3 meters:
- Parquet design
Non-printed carpeting in 2, 3, and 4 meter width:
- Kebriti (Matchstick) pattern
- Color varieties
- Variation in the width (from 2 meters to 4 meters)
- Use of the best quality back coating materials