مرتب سازی بازگشت
One of the production units of Negin Rose Sepahan complex is non-woven rose fabrics. In these production lines, the best equipment and machinery of Western Europe, including Germany and Austria, are used.
These production lines are capable of producing non-woven layers of a weight of 70 to 1500 grams with a 400 centimeters.
The thickness of layers is adjustable from 0.4 mm to 15 mm. The density of the layers can be adjusted according to the use of non-woven textile.
Printing and finishing operations on layers
The use worlds up to-date technology, advanced machines and equipment, and specialized technical knowledge, have led to variety of complementary operations non-textured layers:
- Thermal finishing (heat set)
- compression (calendering)
- Chemical, waterproof, anti-oil, anti-fire-proof, anti-static, anti-pilling, anti-bacterial finishings multi layer cooting
- Composite coatings
- Increased in tensile, separation and tear strength
- Printing and fixing (up to 300 cm wide)
non-woven textiles cover a wide range of applications of which the following can be mentioned:
- Automotive industry: ceiling and floor covering of vehicles, the intermediate and outer layers of interir decoration of vehicles.
- Bag and shoe industry
- Building and road construction industry, damming, water transmission channels
- Oil, gas and petrochemical industries
- Mining,materials, handeling mineral processing
- Home cleaning textiles and wet tissuse
- Decorative textiles
- Filtration, air filters, liquid filters, gas filters
- Moisture and heat insulation
- Floor coverings, curtains, home furniture